Sensible Micro is always evaluating authorized lines to maintain a card full of well-trusted brands and products. As of April 2020, we officially added REFLEX CES — a leading manufacturer of custom embedded electronics systems and FPGA-based boards — to our line card, and their high-density FGPA solutions have been nothing short of outstanding.
We invite you to take a moment and explore the advantages and applications of their products (including two exciting new additions!).
The REFLEX CES Advantage
- Embedded system designs with the latest leading-edge FPGA technologies
- High-speed, analog, and hardened systems that compete at the highest level
- You choice of turnkey or fully custom-designed embedded FPGA technologies
- Broad product portfolio spanning numerous industry applications
- Vast experience in leading-edge FPGA technologies, modules, PCIe boards, servers & systems
- Easy-to-access library of interactive instructional videos, demos, and tutorials
How Is REFLEX CES Hardware Currently Used?
- High Frequency Trading (HFT): With more than a decade of experience designing best-in-class FGPA technologies for the finance market, REFLEX CES is prepared to provide Ultra Low Latency for HFT applications, OpenCL for Risk Analysis, and other targeted technologies.
- High-Performance Computing: REFLEX CES crafts superior COTS boards that compete with high-performance CPUs and GPUs in your choice of PCIe form factors and module types. The OpenCL BSP ensures ease-of-use on the software end.
- Networking Acceleration: The PCIe boards made by REFLEX CES are ideal for Cloud, Edge, and Fog computing needs. Highlights include robust integrations and low latency data communication.
- Industrial Applications: The REFLEX CES product portfolio includes many certified options that suit industrial concerns and harsh environmental constraints such as ESD, temperature, shocks, vibrations, and humidity.
- Defense & Security Applications: Ruggedized systems designed by REFLEX CES are actively relied upon in Electronic Warfare Systems and carefully aligned to Military & Defense requirements.
Spotlight on Two New REFLEX CES Products:
1. Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC System-on-Module
REFLEX CES now offers the first SoM in the industry to be dedicated specifically to Defense & Industrial markets. Check out their walkthrough video to sample the key design features and intended applications:
Based on the Xilinx® ZU11EG Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC FPGA, the Zynq® Ultrascale+™ FPGA is a smarter option that’s been painstakingly optimized to be the ultimate in differentiation, analytics & control with low system power architecture. You’re getting a 64-bit quad-core A53, a dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 based processing system (PS), and Xilinx programmable logic (PL) UltraScale architecture all integrated in a single device.
The board’s target markets include Software Defined Radio, Radar Systems, Electronic Warfare, High Precision Measurement, and more.
The MPSoC System-on-Module is also supported by a carrier board with Dual FMC+ connectors, which is sold separately and includes the following deliverables:
- PDF Documentation (Starter Guide, Reference Manual, Interconnect pinout file)
- Power supply and cables (US, UK, EU, JP), interface cables (USB, Ethernet)
- Test designs (Vivado II project)
- Linux Kernel & Linaro optimized distribution, U-boot bootloader, Test scripts
- Mechanical drawings, 3D step, assembly files
- Carrier board schematics
- Carrier board Design Guide
- Online support at support.reflexces.com
2. XpressGX S10-FH800G Stratix® 10 FPGA PCIe board
This full height profile PCIe Network Processing board includes the powerful Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA. Even more impressively, the XpressGX S10-FH800G Stratix® 10 is the first FPGA board to ever be capable of supporting 800Gbps Ethernet connectivity.
Buyers in the Data Center, Cloud Computing, Security, High-Performance Computing, Military & Defense, and Broadcast and Video markets can all benefit from the board’s high acceleration and low latency capabilities with 4 independent memory banks (compatible with both DDR4 and QDR2+).
Every XpressGX S10-FH800G board is accompanied by the REFLEX CES Toolkit, which makes it fast and easy to get started with configuring designs and programming the board to test all available interfaces. You can preview the toolkit here:
Explore our REFLEX CES Line
If you’ve been searching for an FPGA hardware solution that can reduce engineering time and improve bandwidth for overburdened development teams, our REFLEX CES authorized line may have exactly what you’re looking for. Explore the growing lineup of quality, high-density FPGA-based boards from REFLEX CES today, or consult with Sensible Micro on a solution to your precise FPGA component needs.
Visit REFLEX CES to learn more about their offerings.